Autumn has lulled our sleek tightless pins into a false sense of oh such warm and comfortable security, and then all of a sudden this November we feel like the frost is biting us on the toes!
Here at Rollasole our wardrobes were not prepared for this sudden re-make of Frozen and we’ve been knocking our heads together about the best and most stylish ways to wrap up this season, preparing ourselves for winter and (only 4 weeks to go) Christmas!
1. Coat – this warm boyfriend camel coat is sure to keep you warm, perfect with an all black look and red lips- have a look at this Motel Rocks wonder Here!
2. The Wrap- Absolutely bang on trend the wrap can be worn as a coat, under a coat as a jumper or as a scarf, this multifunctional pick is sure to keep you on trend and toasty! Check out Oasis’ wrap online here !
3. Socks – These festive delights are an absolute must have this season, perfect with brogues, under boots or with a black dress! Topshop’s collection can be found here!
4. Boots- The ultimate must have as the days are getting colder is a good pair of boots, and these are our absolute favourites- Topshop’s knee high Destroyer boots are both practical and sassy with a slight heel, you’ll be strutting your way through November! Check em’ out here!
5. Hat- As much as we all love a Winter Wonderland, there is nothing more frustrating than when the snow, rain, sleet, wind, hail ruins your hair and November is prime time for all these! Keep your locks sleek, your ears warm and your outfit chic with one of these Misguided Fedora hats, check them out here!
Love Catherine X